quarta-feira, 15 de julho de 2009

In order to get better...


In order to move on…
In order for both to happen,
I needed to get you outta my life.
After all we’ve been through, I really thought that when the time came for me to say ‘it’s over’, we´d end up talking and crying four a long time. But you just got mad, said you couldn’t stay near me then and left. Oh, well, what to do…? At that moment I realized I gave you more value that you deserved and that just helped me on my way through the changes I’m going on right now. Left you a note. Don’t even know if you’re gonna read it. Don’t even know if you’re gonna read this. Anyway… In order to live better and get my prize at the end, I always need to make sacrifices. This time, it was a big one, took a lot of courage and big changes. A whole story got destroyed, but it was necessary. A beautiful story. Actually, it could end up like a book or a movie or a TV serie, but I decided to call that a day and delete everything.
And afterall, I don’t know if I’m sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário