domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

The rain (song)

[ lyric.by.me ]

After the rain
the wind comes to clean
everything that has come undone.
After the rain
everything's so clear,
or maybe it's just the feeling of being home.
After the rainI can feel your hand
blessing every home and every man.
After the rainI just can't help to feel
all you glory coming down the hill.
After the rain.
-
When the rain falls down
I can feel your love,
and it's wiping out
every spot in my heart.

I can feel your grace
reaching every man;
when the rainbow comes,
we're smiling again.

I can see your glow
coming from the stars,
and deep down in my soul
I just wanna be yours.

When we call your name
you bow from the throne
just to hear our prayers.
No, we're never alone.
-

Please make it rain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário